Commercial Refrigerator (filter drier+refrigerant r134)-Repair in Walnut Creek, California
Service is provided by qualified EPA certified specialists.
• Old compressor unmount and recycling according EPA standards
• Replacing freon filter drier
• New compressor installation
• Nitrogen test performing to to exclude the possibility of refrigerant leaks
• Vacuuming sealed system to 500 micron vacuum deep.
• Charging sealed system with new refrigerant
• System test
NOT Included: Compressor, filter drier, any additional parts used during repair.
In case if during repair specialists discover clogged capillary pipe, additional payment, for the capillary pipe replacement, will be $225 (capillary pipe includes)
Warranty for repair is 1 year.