Dryer makes noise
– The belt of the drying drum is extended and the device produces a specific whistling sound.
– Also, the dryer knocks and hums due to a faulty bearing.
– Small coins have come between the seal and the body.
– Drying costs with a skew, because of what the drying drum touches the wall of the case or other elements, spreading an unpleasant knock.
– There are too many things and the balancing of the drying drum has been disturbed.
– The rollers of the drying drum were worn out.
– The Dryer has not been used for a long time, therefore the rollers of the drum have lost their former shape.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in San Jose, CA